mercredi 25 avril 2012




BLAH BLAH BLAH this is more difficult than I thought...I've been writting, deleting, going back and forth and at this point I'm ready to just dive in. jump and dive. maybe not.  ---GLOOPS---   No I am. I am, I really am ready. I am  ready to finally spit out share what I have on my mind, from lifestyle stories to beauty tips to where the hell my career is taking me to my laughs and tears and my own bullshit experiences. Oh, and I almost forgot... my dog, My lovely Dynamite.She's a piece of work...hopefully worth all my shoes she chewed up. No doubt, she is. By the way she apologizes in ADVANCE to the "shoe God" for that new pair I bought yesterday. At least that's what I like to believe, that she is sorry!




At the look of it...she is...but don't get fooled! she just like her mommy...she's not sorry for what she really wants.


PS: I hope you guys will enjoy this little blog!

xo J.




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire